Monday, July 7, 2008

Hello

Ok,
So here I am, here am I.
Well not so sure about this whole blogging thing, but I have been told by some of my friends that I am not doing a good job of keeping anyone informed or up to date. By the way its 2AM so it this is a little woooky then u know why. Anyway so in an effort to keep people up to date with my little family Here goes.

Ok so we now like in utah, even though I still have a washington licensce. Even got pulled over by a cop in Park city and He only ticketed me for speeding( I never speed) and that was that, by the way when is the last time that a cop actually wrote u up for more than 5 over the limit?

I work for a vacation ownership company in the owner enhancement department. The pay is good and the environment is very desirable, I dare say that it is the best job I have ever had.

Ashleigh is now a stay at home mom for the forseable future.

Well don't expect more and if you get it just be happy
David signing off.

No comments: