Monday, July 7, 2008

March 8-10 2008 San Diego

Last Labor day we flew to San Fransisco, and we had such a good time doing the long weekend getaway that I decided it was high time that we did more fly to Destination. This was Claries first Plane Flight, and she did Awesome. I must say she is spoiled, She is now 7 moths old when we took this trip she was only 3 months.
We went to Sea World, Claire did not like the Sham Slam. As seen in the pictures. We walked Seaport Village, toured the USS Midway aircraft carrier, I think it is funny the smell old military stuff has, its all the same smell. And we hung out on the beach for a little. It was a day at the beach to be sure.
We look forward o visiting San Diego again in the near Future. Also San Diego is My #1 Pick to live during the winter when I retire, but judging from the real estate prices down there, I am not alone in my delusions. Ha!
Take care and expect more soon.
Get out and have some fun Life is to short to stay inside.

No comments: