Sunday, July 20, 2008

My 31st Birthday


OK, So I was thinking since my 32nd birthday is fast approaching, I would fill everyone in on what I did for my last birthday.  Ashleigh was still working for Trendwest Resorts in their Marketing department. One of her Girlfriends had gotten engaged in a hot air balloon ride. She had finally found a gift that I would never give myself.  So she called up the Hot Air balloon ride people, and did not share with them that she was 7 months pregnant. 
Any way our Pilot was from Austria, and he was a lot of fun. While we were airborne Ash asked him how young the youngest they would take in the balloon. He responded that the children must be old enough to listen, and follow directions, and we never under any circumstances allow pregnant women.  Ashleigh gave me a worried look to which the pilot responded, "you aren't pregnant are you?" "Yes(Ashleigh replied sheepishly) "How far along?" "7 months." Needless to say he was a little concerned you see while hot air ballooning is the safest form of air travel it always comes with the threat of a hard landing. All in all it was a fantastic birthday, and one if not the best birthday present I have ever received. Thanks honey! I love you very much!!!!

No comments: