Friday, July 11, 2008

This weekend

Wow this is gonna be a busy weekend. Golf friday morning, I have a small work get together after wrk today, then Sat morning bright and early my sister inlaw Mary has entered the Fiddle competition for the bluesgrass festival. Ash, Claire Andrew and I are going, oh Yeah Andrew if one of my friends he looks a little like sideshow bob from the simpsons. Then later saturday afternoon Andrew and I are going to take the jeep out for a drive. It is a pre-test for my big roadtrip to Yosemite and back at the end of this month. Anyway stay posted(HA, posted, get it, posted) for all of the upcoming fun. Oh and then to top it all off one of my best friends kid brothers is reporting from his mission to mother russia this sunday, so there will be no rest for me this weekend, but thats the way I like it.

No comments: